-->

Search This Blog

NEW ZEALAND: Inspiring Photos by Mother, Taken of Her One-handed Daughter (10 Photos)

Amazing, inspirational photos by Holly Spring of her daughter who has no left hand and struggled earlier in life with Hirschsprung's disease, (a disease which affects the large intestine (colon) and causes problems with passing stool). Holly took up photography then to show her daughter there are no limits to what she can achieve if she just believes in herself.
My daughter is my muse and my heart that inspires me to follow my passion and share these unique photos and digital art with you,” says Holly.
Her photography won the NZIPP, (New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography)/Epson Iris Portrait Creative Photographer of the Year award in 2014.




















(Photographer’s Note: the last image of the Giraffe showing my daughter with the wrong limb difference is intentional for creative purposes and continuity of light and narrative. This image was awarded a Gold at the prestigious NZIPP Epson Iris Awards this year.)


Source: boredpanda

No comments:

Post a Comment