-->

Search This Blog

The Lovely Laura Gordon. Would You Believe This Fitness Bunny is 48 Years Old? (8 Instagram Embeds)

Viral Randomness…

“When friends and relatives see me, they will always say, ‘you’re so lucky you are thin and can eat whatever you want'”

“I explain that I eat healthy food all the time, that’s why I’m not fat. Please don’t call me lucky for making daily sacrifices that you are not making.”







A photo posted by Laura Gordon (@cttchickentuna) on


Laura is from Charlotte, North Carolina and is a real-estate broker and … is she really approaching half-century?? She admits that working out is almost like a second job.



A video posted by Laura Gordon (@cttchickentuna) on


The gym bunny doesn’t have any children, but has been married for 12 years. She admits that her husband, 39, gets worried about unwanted attention or risk of someone stalking her. She has her own gym equipment at home for ease.









“Thousands of people were reposting my photos but not a single person listed my name or the fact that I was in my mid-forties.

“It is very important to me that people don’t use my photos to trick people into buying that nonsense. Fit teams don’t make a person fit, hard work and eating right does.”

Source: mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment