-->

Saturday, 18 March 2017

Transforming bridesmaid dress can be worn 15 different ways

They even make them in jumpsuits!...

Twobird in NYC sells these versatile dresses in a variety of colors, materials, and designs. Just twist, tie, and wrap it to achieve a different look.





INSIDER




21 Ways to Wear the Sakura Convertible Dress
Take a look at this quick video that shows you 21 ways to wear the Henkaa Sakura Convertible Dress (also known as infinity dress, wrap dress or twist dress). 



Henkaa

2 comments:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with light blue lace dresses.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with satin shirt dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...